Calling drivers of all categories!
We are looking for 3.5 , 7.5, Class 1 and Class 2 parcel delivery drivers for our client who is based in Maidstone are looking for experienced delivery drivers of classes to join there team.
It will predominantly be Monday to Friday but may also involve weekend work.
You will be responsible for delivering and collecting our valued customers' freight as part of a multi-drop route.
You will provide and deliver excellent customer service always putting the customer at the heart of what we do, being an ambassador out on the road. You will ensure items are loaded securely as appropriate and transported safely within the scheduled collection and delivery times.
- Ensuring that all legislative requirements i.e. drivers hours and Company procedures are adhered to
- Possess the appropriate driving license and driver CPC qualification for the role.
- Ideally have experience of multi drop / collection deliveries
- Be driven and motivated to meet and exceed targets whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Have experience of adhering to company policies and guidelines
- Be physically fit due to elements of heavy lifting within the role
A valid full UK driving license with no more than 6 points is required along with a valid Driver CPC qualification and valid Digital Tachograph Card.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer