|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Location:||Epsom and Ashtead||Expiry Date:||28/02/2019|
|Salary:||Negotiable||Contact Name:||Maxine Mew|
|Job Code:||MM14||Contact Email:||email@example.com|
Epsom and Ashtead
We are currently seeking experienced support workers to work with adults with learning disabilities and autism across two units based in Epsom and Ashtead.
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience supporting clients with learning disabilities on the autistic spectrum.
Candidates will ideally hold a current enhanced DBS certificate and have up to date mandatory training. If expired these can be applied for through Headstart.
Additionally candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
• Patience, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people.
• Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately.
• Team player, able to work independently with little support as required.
• Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
• Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals.
• Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
The ability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, including sleep ins and to be flexible is a must.
Driver preferred due to location of units
For further information, please call Maxine on 0208 642 9333 or email your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer