We are currently seeking experienced Care/Support Workers to work with clients who have learning disabilities and autism.
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience supporting clients with learning disabilities on the autistic spectrum.
Candidates will ideally hold a current enhanced DBS certificate and have up to date mandatory training to include: medication management, infection control, food hygiene, safeguarding adults. If expired these can be applied for through Headstart.
Additionally candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
• Patience, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people.
• Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately.
• Team player, able to work independently with little support as required.
• Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
• Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals.
• Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
The ability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, including sleep ins and to be flexible is a must.
Driver preferred due to location of units but not essential.
For further information please call Maxine on 0208 642 9333 or email your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer