Support Services Manager
Temporary Contract (3-4 Months)
Objectives of the role:
- To deliver high quality services for adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues or physical impairments.
- To achieve CQC compliance in services ensuring that all services in management are awarded good or outstanding following inspection.
- To ensure that all service users and tenants of the association receive levels of support as determined by their needs, and to ensure that their requirements are regularly reviewed and amended accordingly
- To deliver and implement the policies and procedures of the association and to ensure that the aims, objectives, and targets of the association are met, liaising with internal and external stakeholders where necessary.
- To represent the association to external stakeholders, potential clients, customers and partners and to promote its services, aims and objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years of working in a support environment (either housing based or service based)
- 2 years staff management experience including recruitment, appraising, motivating and disciplining
- Evidence of success in achieving excellent service provision either through a recognised review process or inspection regime.
- A track record of dealing with Supporting People funded services
- A track record of implementing new service provision liaising with external stakeholders (including but not exclusively SP, Social Services, Primary Care Trusts, voluntary agencies, other housing providers)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain to people of all levels both within the association and external stakeholders complex information.
- Proven personal organisational skills to manage an extensive workload, prioritise between conflicting demands, meet tight deadlines.
- An ability to use IT packages for effective programme/project management and communications.
- A proven ability in reporting service performance data to senior staff
For further information please call Maxine on 0208 642 9333 or email an up to date CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer