Digital and Product Engineer
Up to £40,000, dependant on experience
- Integrate learning systems and platforms to improve customer experience and product offer e.g. Learning Record Store and xAPI, Analytics
- To set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals (phones, printers, keyboards, smart devices, etc.) and accounts ensuring they are both functional and secure.
- To act as first line support to users, helping colleagues troubleshoot problems, implementing corrective actions and/or escalating issues as appropriate.
- To train and educate users on hardware/software to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and embedding knowledge on those improvements throughout the business.
- To develop training materials on hardware/software for users to use as an ongoing resource with specific focus on CRM.
- To provide administrative support to the Operations and Processes team as directed by the Director of Systems and Operations.
- Four or more years experience in web development with the ability to write, test and deploy custom web apps to deliver a range of content and experiences.
- Good knowledge of PHP, C# and ASP.Net would be preferable but experience in OO programming and aptitude to learn would be sufficient
- Very good working knowledge of SQL and experience of integrating this into app development
- Good working knowledge of a variety of hardware, software and operating systems. Experience with databases especially SQL Server extremely useful.
- Experience of hardware/peripherals set up, fault resolution and trouble-shooting
- An excellent communicator with good organisational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to train users and embed knowledge and understanding
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer