Information Monitoring and Data Support Officer
Temporary Contract: £15.11 per hour
The role is that of a Data/Business Analyst within Croydon’s Troubled Families data team drawing out, cleaning and collating information to create a whole view of a family and evidencing the impact of council intervention through positive outcomes.
The role includes:
- Extracting and analysing both qualitative and quantitative data from a range of case management systems including: Early Help, Social Care, Youth Offending, Employment Support, Welfare and Housing, and Education
- Designing solutions to barriers around gathering data for the programme. Using software including Excel and Business Objects to improve the efficiency of existing systems and creatively solve any problems
- Linking with internal auditors to quality assure cases against the programme specifications.
- Creating performance reports on the progress of the programme in Croydon to feed back to management and front line services
- Liaising with partner services to present and explain the programme’s data requirements, clarifying any questions
- Linking with the Ministry of Housing Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) to update on performance, changes to the delivery of the programme as well as wider service transformation
- Communicating with Children’s services leadership team regularly around performance, best practice from other authorities, upcoming deadlines and future developments to the programme made by the MCHLG
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer