Home Emergency Operations Team Manager
£32,507 per annum
35 hour week on a shift basis
*** Must have previous experience ***
Within this role you will lead, motivate and develop a team of Coordinators to enable the delivery of a customer centric service which delivers outstanding assistance experiences to customers each and every day.
- Talent Management: Motivate and coach your team to ensure that employee performance is managed in line with the company’s Partner’s People Strategy. This will include conducting regular one to ones with your team, carrying out performance reviews, identifying training needs.
- Communication, Collaboration and Engagement: Maintaining open communication with the team, scheduling monthly team meetings, delivering KPIs.
- Performance: Motivate your team to achieve KPIs set for the department, review closed files, identify training needs, monitor calls to improve the quality.
- Quality and Customer Focus: Embed a strong customer service ethos and drive a culture of ownership and continuous improvement within the team,
- Complaints Management: Handle all regulated complaints within the FCA complaint guidelines, provide support and guidance when dealing with complex queries and attempt to seek resolution at first point of contact.
- General: Managing and supporting HR processes e.g. absence management, holiday planning, disciplinary & grievance, occupational health.
- You need to have GCSE’s or their equivalent. Maths and English are required as standard.
- You will need to have had some Team Management training in areas such as resource planning, conducting performance reviews etc. as well as having been trained in coaching and/or auditing, objective setting.
- You should know what excellent customer service is, and be able to demonstrate how you and your teams have delivered this at every opportunity.
- You will have to have worked as a Team Leader of Team Manager within a similar call centre environment.
- You need to be able to demonstrate you experience in leadership, team building and problem solving.
- You will need to be organised and results focussed
- Experience of complaint handling and report writing is really important.
- You need good Excel and Word skills
- You should be a great communicator and be able to get on with people
- You need to be flexible, proactive and think on your feet.
- You’ll be a role model, so you need to be self-motivated mature, confident and approachable.
- Sometimes you need to visit clients and suppliers for training so you need to be able to travel.
- It would be beneficial if you have already received training in conducting disciplinary meetings and/or absence counselling as well as creating personal development plans
- A clean and current driving license
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer