Club Reservation Agent (French Speaking)
Kingston Upon Thames
£22,000 per annum plus incentive
37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday (Shifts between 8.00am – 6.00pm)
- Service incoming calls from members. This will include identifying member holiday requirements and aligning availability to their preferences.
- Deliver high levels of customer service.
- Maximize sales opportunities.
Key Result Areas:
- Deliver levels of service to members consistent with company service and quality standards.
- Identify the holiday experience required by members.
- Offer holiday alternatives to members where necessary to achieve a booking.
- Promote membership benefits and Exchange services.
- Process new membership enrolments and make contact amendments.
- Process all sales confirmations, membership renewals and sales.
- Meet and exceed individual call handling productivity targets.
- Document all calls as per the corporate standard.
- Promote travel products.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Sales closing skills.
- High standard of customer service.
- Basic keyboard skills.
- Clear telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to enter notes on system clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- European Language
Experience & Knowledge:
- Customer service experience.
- Geographical knowledge.
- Call centre experience (desirable).
- Sales experience (desirable).
- Travel background (desirable).
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer