£22,100 - £23,600 per annum (DoE)
Must have banking experience
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm (plus participation in the Saturday rota 8.45am-12.15pm - normally 1 in every 4 Saturdays)
Within this role you will assist with the day to day operation of the Branch, liaising with the Assistant Manager, Central Service and other Head Office staff as required.
Duties will include:
- Conduct account transactions for new and existing customers, including account opening, withdrawals, deposits and closures. Ensuring a high level of customer service is to be maintained whilst promoting a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services offered, and Introduce products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Deal with queries from existing and prospective customers regarding various products
- Forward relevant information and follow up in order to encourage new business conversion
- Assist in the administration of mortgage and savings operations
- Deal with administrative amendments relating to both customer details and account details, including address changes, and applying notice requests, etc
- Undertake all aspects of the ISA transfer (IN and OUT) process in line with laid down procedures.
- Deal with general tasks and special projects that are customer related
- Undertake general day to day administration duties encompassing all aspects of internet accounts procedures, including applications, security, amendments and secure messaging
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a cashier (ideally a few years).
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer