Customer Service Representative
£22,100 - £23,600 per annum
Within this role you will be responsible for the efficient and effective administration and customer service of Mortgage and Savings Accounts.
This will include:
- Keeping up to date knowledge of our client’s products and services and promoting these accordingly
- Answering the telephones to respond promptly, accurately and efficiently to enquiries from existing customers
- Undertake general day to day administration duties encompassing all aspects of Mortgage Accounts procedures such as mortgage completions, redemptions including provision of redemption figures, capital payments, monthly payments, transfers, retention releases, customer amendments, Insurance and Assurance, general enquiries etc.
- Contact customers periodically regarding the services/products utilised to ensure suitability and encourage take-up of other related products
- Deal with the despatch of customer questionnaire forms as and when necessary and analyse/summarise the results of questionnaire and marketing activities
- Assist in the administration of mortgage arrears operations including the provision of any necessary statistical information
- Prepare and issue standard or dictated letter responses to savings customers as appropriate, including researching and responding to “Lost Account” enquiries
- Perform the cashiering function at Head Office; opening new savings accounts, closing existing savings accounts, amending existing account data, financial additions to and withdrawals from individual accounts including mortgage repayments from NCBS savings accounts, via SUMMIT and the supporting Frontline system
- Deal with all administrative amendments relating to both customer details and account details, including address changes, R85 registration/cancellation, applying notice requests, etc
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer