Senior Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical)
My client an international, construction company and we are looking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a major project in Denmark.
Senior Quantity SurveyorResponsibilities:
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans;
- Performing risk and value management and cost control;
- Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems;
- Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
Senior Quantity SurveyorProfile:
- A Construction based qualification and a minimum of 5 years in the Industry at least 3 of which have been in a similar role Mechancial experience a bonus
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- Ability to set objectives and realistically prioritise activities to achieve them.
Senior Quantity Surveyor package:
- Competitive Salary & Overseas Package
- Accommodation and Transport
- Return Flights paid every six weeks
If you are interested in a varied and interesting role working with a multinational team in Denmark please get in touch.