Temp – Perm
Mon – Fri: 8am – 5pm
£21,000 - £22,000 per annum
Our client is a small lively Sutton-based company, and they are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Manager/Scheduler to join their very busy Operations' Team. Previous scheduling experience and admin skills required.
Your main duties will be:
- Planning and scheduling the work for Operatives, ensuring the correct team is sent to each job, based on location.
- Liaising with clients and Operatives on a daily basis via telephone and e-mail to schedule work, provide all the relevant information they require for their works and answer any general queries they may have, in a timely and helpful manner.
- Organise hire equipment and accommodation etc. required for the works as necessary
- Assist other team members in busy periods and cover holiday/sickness when required
- Ensure all works are completed and processed for invoicing
- Keeping database and systems up to date at all times to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Previous scheduling/administration experience is essential.
- Excellent IT knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook. Experience using a database would also be an advantage.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- A confident and friendly telephone manner is essential for this role.
- Ability to manage your own workload, multitask and resolve problems, whilst keeping calm at all times, are all vital skills.
- Attention to detail is key as well as the ability to follow in-house procedures to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- You will be a team player who is equally happy taking responsibility for your own workload.
- A good geographical knowledge of London and Home Counties would be an advantage.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer