Kingston Upon Thames
Temporary (6 Weeks)
£13.49 per hour
The HR Advisor - Policy & Engagement role provides a key co-ordinating support to the wider HR & OD community in relation to the HR committee. The role will be supporting the Lead Consultant in the delivery of employment policy and engagement projects.
The key outputs of the job include:
- Providing a forward plan for the HR committee.
- Co-ordinating and formatting committee reports to ensure compliance with statutory deadlines.
- Support the Lead Consultant with implementation of policy changes, this includes research and publishing on our website.
- Providing support for People Performance and Development Committee submit ions ensuring that an efficient forward planning process is in place and follow up on actions and decisions to ensure they are implemented.
- Providing wider administrative support to the policy and reward team as required. This may include diary management, managing meetings, sending invitations drafting agendas and taking notes.
- Monitoring internal discussion site and investigating and co-ordinating responses as appropriate.
The successful applicant:
- Educated to A level or equivalent, or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level.
- Relevant HR, Management, business administration or financial qualification to NVQ Level 3, or able to evidence knowledge and understanding of relevant disciplines.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work with others to improve customer service.
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to build sound relationships with customers to improve customer service.
- High level administrative/organisational and analytical skills. •
- Able to prioritise and plan own workload in the context of conflicting priorities and work on own initiative.
- A methodical approach to information gathering, recording and reporting.
- Previous relevant work experience.
- Experience of maintaining and improving business/ database systems/secretarial processes and systems (as appropriate).
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer